- Proper sterilization techniques and get BBP certified.
- How to use all equipment associated with the industry.
- Design techniques so your artwork comes out looking the best.
- Placement Do’s and Don’ts.
- Outlining, shading/shadowing, and color techniques.
- Customer service skills.
If you are an aspiring tattoo artist, then our courses are exactly what you need.
Each of our Master Tattoo Artist Instructors has spent years developing their skills and are among the most respected in the tattoo industry. Some have trained with famous and renowned artists and have apprenticed with some of the best in the business. Each has worked in a shop and is dedicated to teaching you the ins and outs of the industry. They are enthusiastic about teaching you how to become a tattoo artist. Check out our Instructors pages to learn more about them.
The best part is, you will get to meet and learn from them ALL. Their wealth of information and teaching methods will put you on track for a long-lasting, lucrative career as a tattoo artist. You will be holding a tattoo gun and tattooing from the first day of class. TATTS offers in-depth instruction in the art and science of tattoo artistry.
How To Tattoo California | Courses In Tattooing California